RES: CHECK_SVN

Luis Gustavo de Andrade Jordão Carneiro Luis.Carneiro at compsisnet.com.br
Mon Nov 22 11:19:32 CET 2010

Don't work:

Usage: check_svn [options]

Tks!
Luis Gustavo de A. J. Carneiro

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Rick Munn [mailto:rick at screenscape.net]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010 17:02
Para: Nagios Users List
Assunto: Re: [Nagios-users] CHECK_SVN

In your check_command                   check_svn!lcarneiro!xxxxx!/svn/aocsw_desenv

Try taking out two of the three exclamation marks and putting spaces, like this:

check_command                   check_svn!lcarneiro xxxxx /svn/aocsw_desenv

Rick

Rick B. Munn
Operations Team
ScreenScape Networks