upgrade nagios 1.4.1 to nagios 3.2.3

Sunny Jaisinghani Sunny_Jaisinghani at symantec.com
Mon Nov 22 09:58:02 CET 2010

Well, it's worth to check with Nagios experts if they have a documented
procedure, before i go and experiment on my production box.
Also, it is obvious for anyone to search online for documents before
asking for help on forums.
Since, i did not find "much" information, i had to seek help from the
blessed ones. May be, i need to tweak my search queries.

Anyways, it seems i am on my own. I liked your last suggestion btw; i'll
clone my production box and experiment on it.

Sunny Jaisinghani