Notifications on passive service checks

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Fri Nov 12 14:36:21 CET 2010

  Actually , the fact that the check is passive or active is some what
irrelevant in this context.

The place that will determine the notification policy is you "central"
nagios , and what you defined in your service/host notifications directive .
if you also define an escalation for that service - that will kick off
the notifications .

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon

Next year I will be doing the London to Paris bike ride to
raise money for the DogTrust (www.dogstrust.co.uk) .
Please Sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Assaf-Flatto