hostgroup with no members - Enhancement

Fredrik Barrud fredrik at barrud.se
Tue Nov 2 15:52:14 CET 2010

Hi,

I would also like to be able to create empty hostgroups with services assigned.

The reason for this is that I've setup a nagios installation for a customer where a host is only member to one hostgroup to inherit services from other hostgroups, like all->windows->citrix->server and for a few special servertypes I would like to prepare the chain with hostgroup and services so that when the servers are ready to be monitored everything is prepared and the servers only needs to be added to the apropriate hostgroup.

Best regards,

Fredrik Barrud