IBM plugin

Marc-André Doll mad at b-care.net
Fri May 28 08:15:49 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I am looking for a plugin to check IBM blades and chassis the way
plugins like check_openmanage do from quite some time now. I tried
googling it and browsing NagiosExchange but I didn't find what I'm
looking for. I found plugins to check specific hardware on specific IBM
architecture but nothing really generalistic.

Does anyone have heard about or developed some "check_ibm" plugin ?

Thanks,