Sending NAGIOS alerts to Gmail addresses can get your mail server listed as suspect.

Jorge Gil georgyboy at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:50:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

I use gmail, and get nagios alerts in my gmail account, but I dont remember
having done anything special to prevent nagios alerts ending up in spam.

After a while I set up a filter in the account to label the nagios incoming
mail, just for my comfort.

I dont think gmail lets you customize its spam filtering rules, but it does
let you mark emails in the spam folder as "not spam" emails. i guess that if
you add the sender address to your contacts, they will have less
possibilities to end up there. maybe also if you do a rule as i did for that
incoming mails, but these are just my happy ideas.

Good luck!
Jorge