Monitoring Performance: Not sure what is good or bad

Thu May 27 14:18:11 CEST 2010

You have some checks that take a long time - more than 14 seconds for a service check and more than 16 seconds for a host check. You may want to identify which checks take such a long time. It may or may not be the culprit (the reason could be either a lot of processing, or waiting for some kind of timeout) but is probably a good starting point. Also run "top" to see which process is responsible for the load.