User privileges separation

Smaïne Kahlouch smainklh at free.fr
Thu May 27 07:45:36 CEST 2010

Hi every one,

As you expect, i would like to know if it's possible to configure
different access for users.
Users are stored in a LDAP backend.

For example, users from ou=org1,dc=domain,dc=tld could only see the
hostgroup 1
users from ou=org2,dc=domain,dc=tld could see everything.

I already know how to authenticate my users by configuring apache but
don't know how to set acl's/rights ...

I googled a bit and didn't find anything about it.
Just a wishlist :(

Is there a tool or is it possible with apache ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Grifith