NRPE with command arguments

Ludse Verhoeven ludse.verhoeven at vopak.com
Wed May 19 17:06:57 CEST 2010

I think that's fine. It all depends on what you want to pass to the
command itself (in this case the
/usr/locall.nagios/libexec/check_disk-plugin). If f.i. -w "$ARG1$" can use
space-seperated values (which it can't, but just for arguments sake), then
you have to specify (in nrpe.cfg) the (single- or) double-quotes.

Personally I tend not to use quoting in nrpe.cfg since in most cases it is
not necessary, but there might be reasons to explicitly enclose such
arguments in quotes.....

Met vriendelijke groet/with kind regards,
          Ludse Verhoeven

AIX System Engineer
T: +31 10 400 2440
F: +31 10 400 2891
E: ludse.verhoeven at vopak.com

Visit / Postal Address:

http://www.vopak.com

Enrico Zimol <lomiz.mail at gmail.com>
19/05/2010 16:46
Please respond to
Nagios Users List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

Nagios Users List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] NRPE with command arguments