how 2 add hosts to nagios

prasanth katakam prasanth.katakam at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:37:36 CEST 2010

Dear team,

I was new to nagios and i have completed the installation of nagios
successfully and please let me know how to add host machines(both linux and
windows) in nagios server

i tried to add windows machine to nagios with installing  NSclient++ in
windows machine but it is not getting added in nagios.

kindly let me know the host adding process for both windows and linux

Thanks and regards
Prasanth.Katakam
9966655246
hyderabad