Odd long URL

Stuart Browne stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au
Tue May 11 02:13:11 CEST 2010

Does 'check_http' not work for you?

From: Ward.P.Fontenot at wellsfargo.com [mailto:Ward.P.Fontenot at wellsfargo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 May 2010 09:45
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Odd long URL

Hello,

After scratching my head until my head fell I have come to ask this question

"How can I monitor the following URL with Nagios?"

http://server.domain.com/crltest/http?server=server-m3.domain.com&path=/CRL/&crl=test.crl

Paul Fontenot
Enterprise Key Management & Public Key Infrastructure Team
Cryptographic Services|IST|TGS|TOG|Wells Fargo
Voice 480.437.7795

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.