op5 check_esx plugin and net usage

Peter Östlin peter.ostlin at op5.com
Tue Mar 30 20:58:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:38 AM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:
> Seems this plugin wraps over ~100000K and returns an invalid result.
>
> Anyone seen this, is it fixable or a limit somewhere?

You mean when net usage exceed 100MB? Can you please post the command
line used and some example output?

Also, are you using the latest version? I don't see any changes
related to this recently but it is always a good idea to verify that
you are using the latest version. You get the latest source at:
http://www.op5.org/community/projects/op5-plugins

Regards
Peter Östlin
op5 AB