Pending hosts check - fixed

michal.lackovic at cz.schneider-electric.com michal.lackovic at cz.schneider-electric.com
Tue Mar 30 10:21:28 CEST 2010

hm, I set up parent to each hosts and it started to work...

Michal

Michal Lackovic/CZ/Schneider at Europe
03/30/2010 09:52 AM
Please respond to
Nagios Users List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

Nagios Users List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Pending hosts check

Hello,

I know this topic  have been discussed many times but maybe my problem is
slightly different :)
All my hosts are in pending state. So no host checks are initiated until I
start them manually.
I can see the check scheduled but when it comes to this all check are
again rescheduled.
All my hosts have 15 services associated. some of them are in critical
state. Even though no host check
are being performed.
Any idea?

Michal