[Pnp4nagios-users] PHP GD Extension not available

Jatin Davey jashokda at cisco.com
Fri Mar 26 06:29:47 CET 2010

Hi

I added remi repo and installed the latest versions in it , After
installation i executed the following to check whether they are
installed or not:

1. rpm -q php
php-5.3.2-1.fc10.remi.x86_64

2. rpm -q php-gd
php-gd-5.3.2-1.fc10.remi.x86_64

After that i restarted the apache web server using the command: service
httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: [Thu Mar 25 09:13:16 2010] [warn] module php5_module is
already loaded, skipping
                                                            [  OK  ]

When i scroll to the pnp4nagios link using : http://x.x.x.x/pnp4nagios/
Here i am still seeing that the php-gd extension is not available.
Please let me know how to proceed next ?

Thanks
Jatin