PHP GD Extension not available -- PNP4Nagios

Raymond Setchfield raymond.setchfield at seewhy.com
Thu Mar 25 14:20:55 CET 2010

Hi

I have answered your questions in the numbering which you have asked them

1) Open up a simple text editor like Notepad or Textpad (not Microsoft Word
or similar).
    And paste this code into it;

   <?php
  phpinfo();
?>

Save the file as phpinfo.php and then upload to your webserver. You will
then need to go to your browser and go to the url this file is located. It
will then give you all the information regarding your php and what
extensions are installed.

2) Ok no worries

3) That should be fine :)