check_http and proxy

Frost, Mark {PBC} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Wed Mar 17 16:15:26 CET 2010

I had this same issue (trying to check sites with SSL through a proxy).  Unfortunately, it appears that the issue is that check_http does not support the 'CONNECT' tunneling protocol that our proxy servers require for that service.

I'm not really sure what other options exist to do this.  Like, for instance if WWW::Mechanize would allow it either.  I wish check_http did, though.

Mark