NagioSQL

Romain Komorn rkomorn at dofc.org
Mon Mar 15 23:55:49 CET 2010

Off the top of my head,

The nagios_externalcommands table sounds a lot more related to
NDOutils than it is to NagioSQL .
I don't know if NagioSQL uses external commands to adjust the
configuration while nagios is running, without reloads, but that's the
only link I could see between NagioSQL and a growing
nagios_externalcommands table.

Romain