Overall Service Status

nigel.leach at uk.bnpparibas.com nigel.leach at uk.bnpparibas.com
Mon Mar 15 13:24:25 CET 2010

I maybe missing something very obvious, or this may not be possible at
all, but I'm trying to find a way of displaying an individual service
status across all my hosts.

For example, I collect the kernel version on all my servers, and can drill
down into each host and see its kernel version. But, is it possible to
list the kernel versions for all my hosts.

Server  Kernel
====== ======
host1    AS5 U3
host2    AS4 U6
host3    AS5 U3

Kernel version is just an example, there are many service results I'd like
to be able to display in this manner.

Something similar to how the Hosts page, displays ping status against each
host. I'm assuming I could create another customised page, and stick it on
the sidebar, but was wondering if anything is available out of the box.

Cheers, Nigel

This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message from your system. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited, BNP Paribas UK Limited, BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited, BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited and Investment Fund Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

BNP Paribas London Branch and BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch are authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the Commission Bancaire.

BNP Paribas London Branch is authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority.  Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the AMF, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details on the extent of our regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas Securities Services is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 4042668) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1488108) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2391477) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2474627) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

Investment Fund Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 6110770) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. FC13447) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. FC023926) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. BR006393) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas Lease Group Plc  is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2341989) at registered office Northern Cross, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4HL.