Acknowledgement notifications, getting details

Marcel mitsuto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:06:29 CET 2010

there is the notify-service-bby-email command, you should try:

# 'notify-service-by-email' command definition
define command{
        command_name    notify-service-by-email
        command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios
*****\n\nNotification
 Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService: $SERVICEDESC$\nHost:
$HOSTALIAS$\nAddress:
 $HOSTADDRESS$\nState: $SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time:
$LONGDATETIME$\n\nAdditional
 Info:\n\n$SERVICEOUTPUT$\n$LONGSERVICEOUTPUT$\n\n$USER10$?host=$HOSTNAME$\n\n$S
ERVICEACKCOMMENT$\n$SERVICEACKAUTHORALIAS$" | /bin/mail -s "**
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE
$ Service Alert: $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$ **"
$CONTACTEMAIL$
        }