hostgroup definition

Rick Mangus rick.mangus+nagios at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:23:04 CET 2010

If the hostgroup.cfg is included by nagios.cfg even indirectly,
"nagios -v nagios.cfg" will include it in verification.  It's not just
verifying syntax or something else that can be done file-by-file, it
checks to make sure that all references in the entire config to hosts
and groups are defined and so on.

--Rick