If any one know how to send mail alerts from nagios to yahoomail please help me by sending configuration steps

Pavan kumar grs533 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 10 06:20:59 CET 2010

Hi Everyone,
I configured nagios on my linux server and nrpe on my linux clients all the thing is fine i can able to monitor all the clients from my server and locally in my network i can able to receive mail alerts when any service is down. But i need to get all the mail alerts to my yahoomail id but i can't able to configure it. If any one know how to send mail alerts to yahoomail please help me

Regards,

G.R.S.PAVAN KUMAR