Notification Interval set to 0 not working as per doc

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Mar 9 14:27:06 CET 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 1:50 AM, Jatin Davey wrote:

> Please let me know what needs to be done , i am kind of receving 1000
> notifications per day for the same hosts.

>> 2. Given below is the output from one of the host as found in the
>> object.cache file:
>>
>> define host {

This has no relevance since you're asking about service notifications. Look for the service definition in question in objects.cache. Verify that retry_interval is what you expect it to be. If it is, you have multiple nagios daemons running, escalations defined or some problem with your MTA not removing messages from queue after delivery.

--
Marc