NRPE install vs. SSL

Richard Quintin rich+nagios at quintinz.com
Tue Mar 9 13:49:25 CET 2010

./configure -h will list the options which includes:

--enable-ssl enables native SSL support
--with-ssl=DIR sets location of the SSL installation
--with-ssl-inc=DIR sets location of the SSL include files
--with-ssl-lib=DIR sets location of the SSL libraries

So you should be able to do something like
./configure --enable-ssl --with-ssl-inc=/usr/sfw/include/openssl
--with-ssl-lib=/usr/sfw/lib/openssl

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Gezina Dekker <gezinker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> During my NRPE install on Solaris 10, I ran into the problem that the SSL
> libraries are not visible to the install process. The install process is
> looking for it in /usr but in effect there is a link in /usr/include/openssl
> that points to /usr/sfw/include/openssl.
>
> Some products allow you to specify parms when you install, can I do the same
> here to get past this hurdle?
>
> Regards
>
> Gezina
> any issue.