check_snmp plugin not visible

Ambati Srinivas am.srini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:56:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I never expected this speed reply :-) Thanks much.

Yep Installed net-snmp-5.4.2.1-19.fc12.i686  and
net-snmp-utils-5.4.2.1-19.fc12.i686 on nagios core however I have not yet
enable snmp monitoring in file /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg   does that
effect???

vi /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
# Definitions for monitoring a router/switch
#cfg_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/objects/switch.cfg

Please advice further

AM