VMware Appliance

Tony Yarusso tyarusso at nagios.com
Thu Mar 4 16:28:36 CET 2010

On 3/4/2010 8:10 AM, Wolfe, Robert wrote:
> What distros are you familiar with?  I have VMWare Workstation and Server here so I can build one for the community and make it available to the community.

I would suggest having one of Fedora or CentOS (since that's what the XI
image is, so it could be handy for people to be able to work between the
two easily), and one of Ubuntu (for my personal preference and general
popularity).  It would be interesting to see if anyone knows statistics
of OS/distro use with Nagios globally, although I doubt that could be
gathered in any reasonable fashion.

--
Tony Yarusso
Technical Team