Getting Notifications Outside of Defined Time Periods

Matt Baer matt at baerconsult.com
Wed Mar 3 01:07:04 CET 2010

I'm having an issue with Nagios sending me notifications during time periods that are not included within the designated period. I've tested this by setting the time period to 'never', restarting Nagios and I STILL get notifications.

I have a backup that runs on my Mail Server 3-4 times a week. In order to do the backup process, I have to down my mail server. So you can imagine that I'm getting dozens of emails at very early times in the morning. Any ideas?