Re-send: Notificaitons after the commit

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 2 15:12:05 CET 2010

Hello Assaf

Sorry, for ambiguous expression.

Word "Commit", I used in the meaning of executing the following command,

/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
/etc/init.d/nagios restart

And yes. After the above command, the notification that was been occuring every 24hours before then
suddenly stopped. So, I doubted the restart procedure if this is doing something wrond.

Thank you
Yu Watanabe

Assaf Flatto さんは書きました: