bandwidth monitoring and presentation?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Fri Jun 18 23:02:12 CEST 2010

Similar to what Solarwinds does?

I'm back.  Last August I asked about monitoring Tranzeo wireless radios
and SNMP.

Did some more searching and found my own posts :-) and a few more but
nothing really substantial.

More research and a bit of clarification of needs/desires leads me to
think I need monitor bandwidth utilization and graph it.  I found the
check_bandwidth plug-in.  Haven't tried it yet so was hoping some one on
the list could offer some insight and as to what it will provide
Nagios-wise.

TIA,
Rod