Looking for an alternative user interface with more advanced features

Trisha Hoang trisha at rockyou.com
Wed Jun 16 19:43:11 CEST 2010

Thank you for all your suggestions. Sorry, I got no guts for 'bleeding edge'
technology, and would like to sleep peacefully at night, though I will
follow up on Ninja's development for future upgrades. Patrick's suggestions
are great, simple, tried and true, and will fit our requirements.
Thanks again.

--
Trisha Hoang | IT/Operations | Rockyou, Inc. | Phone: 408-472-3989 | AIM:
rockyoutrisha