Escalate after X warnings or criticals

Gius, Mark mgius at createspace.com
Wed Jun 16 19:25:10 CEST 2010

I had submitted a patch a while back that allows for distinguishing between warning and critical.  I don't think it's going to be included in any 3.0.X releases, because it apparently breaks plugins that access Nagios' state data directly.  I don't know whether or not my patch will be included in 3.2.x or higher releases.

You can grab my patch (which I'm applying to vanilla 3.0.6 Nagios sources) out of this thread.  At the time I wrote it, it also patched cleanly against HEAD, but I haven't kept up with it.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.devel/7083/

-Gius