Large Installation

Scott Ward 13.sward.13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:04:45 CEST 2010

We are going to be using distributed monitoring for sure.  We just cannot
decide whether we should use NDO to write directly to the database or us
NSCA to send back to the master server.  Any suggestions?

Is there a frontend that actually uses the information in an NDO db? From
what I've read it looks like the default Nagios front end uses text files.

~Scott Ward