Migrating nagios

Daniel Lockard danielhlockard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:08:32 CEST 2010

I was wondering if it is possible to migrate uptime data from an old
nagios install from a new one.

I have an old nagios server, running Nagios Core 3.2.0, and have
another box running the most recent version of NagiosXI, and I would
like to get rid of the old Nagios Core box. However, I have two years
of uptime data on the old Nagios Core box that I would like to
preserve. Does anyone have suggestions for a best course of action
here?

Daniel H Lockard