Nagios not sending email notifications..

Giorgio Zarrelli zarrelli at linux.it
Sat Jun 5 11:59:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

It's not a Nagios problem. The problem is either at os level of your
Nagios server (maybe you do not reaxh your mta or something wrong in
your local to remote delivery) or it's a problem om you mta not
accepting emails for delivery from Nagios server.

Login to your Nagios server then

su - nagios_user

Then issue the following command

mail

and check if there are any bounced mails from your mta or wathever else.

Ciao,

Giorgio