NagiosQL installation manual.

ntt broken nttbroken at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:07:56 CEST 2010

Hello there..
thanks for replying back.

i'm almost in the end of the instllation.
right now i have problem with HTML_Template_IT.
in the beggining i succeded to do all of the "NagiosQL Installation:
Checking requirements" in green except the mySQL thing.
when i did reboot the mySQL changed to ok and green status but the
HTML_Template_IT changed to red and not ok status and i cannot fix it.
so it was working and all good from the NagiosQL side but it changeed status
somehow becuase of the reboot.

it tells me that HTML_Template_IT is installed (using "#pear list" command
and also when i try to install it again) but i cannot change it to green
again in the NagiosQL screen.
uninstall and install again also don't work for me.

i cannot use pear-go since its an offline linux red hat machine. but there
were no problems with the pear installation.

if you have an idea how can i continue it would be great.
thanks again.

also this reference exist (to add info to my previous message):
http://www.simsonlai.org/installing-nagios-with-nagiosql-backend-administration/