Service notification

Aex alex.teslja at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:31:34 CEST 2010

Hi everybody

I have a lot of servers. And I have service with name "check-host-alive".
If some server down, I get only "Host Notification" from this server and no
notifications from services. But I want get "Service Notification" for
"check-host-alive" service even if server down.
How can I enable service notification if server down for a specific service?