Check ActiveSync

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Thu Jul 29 18:28:16 CEST 2010

Is there a plugin that allows me to check if I can make an ActiveSync connection to an exchange server? I've found plugins that use, for example, check_nt to check various parameters of the exchange server, and of course I can make sure that IMAP and SMTP connections are working, but I haven't found one to check if I can actually make an activesync/exchange connection., i.e. if my users can actually connect. Thanks.

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Era Alaska
5245 Airport Industrial Rd