Nagios Community Down?

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Tue Jul 27 19:20:36 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-27 17:35, Matt Simmons wrote:
> I'm getting a 302 whenever I try to connect to the Nagios community
> site (http://community.nagios.org/) as linked to by the main site.

This has been redirecting to the main page for a while now. Probably
because the Nagios community site has been hacked if this blog post
tells the truth.

http://blog.sucuri.net/2010/07/nagios-community-site-hacked.html

"It looks like a .htaccess redirection, but it might be something else.
They are using an old version of WordPress, which may explain the
compromise. We recommend people stay way from the site until it gets fixed."

> Is this related to the wiki issue or something else? (Or did I not get
> the memo?)

The wiki could have suffered from that too, but if no-one affiliated to
those servers tells anything, we can just guess.

Kind regards,
Michael

--
DI (FH) Michael Friedrich