SSL Confirmation

Robert Wolfe robert.wolfe at robertwolfe.org
Tue Jul 27 04:04:19 CEST 2010

by default, in the configure script for nrpe detects the openssl libs, then it will build nrpe with ssl enabled by default unless you explicitly tell it not to, IIRC.

Sent from my hospital bed in Niagara Falls,

   / __ \ |     / / ___/ Robert Wolfe <robert.wolfe at robertwolfe.org>
  / /_/ / | /| / /\__ \  Robert Wolfe Software
 / _, _/| |/ |/ /___/ /  Web : http://www.robertwolfe.org <http://www.robertwolfe.org/>
/_/ |_| |__/|__//____/   Debian Blog : http://debian.robertwolfe.org <http://debian.robertwolfe.org/>