High latency on small installation

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Wed Jul 21 14:45:27 CEST 2010

>> event_broker_options=-1
>> broker_module=/usr/local/nagios/bin/ndomod-3x.o
>>

> Is it better if you disable the event broker? If so, search the archives for information about it and database tuning. There has been somewhat recent discussion about higher latency as the database grows in size.

I was part of that thread , and i can not remove it since  we need it
for the nagviz .
>> process_performance_data=1
>> host_perfdata_command=process-host-perfdata
>> service_perfdata_command=process-service-perfdata
>>

> Is it better if you disable this? If so, see if there's any performance tuning information for the addon you are using.

Again - needed for pnp4nagios  we use for our graphs.
>> enable_environment_macros=1
>>

> Disable this if you are not explicitly using it. Chances are very high that you are not.

That hit the spot right one .
Active Service Latency:                 5.034 / 462.816 / 197.907 sec
 and dropping

Thanks Marc.

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon