Nagios plugin always returns 0 value

Duncan Ferguson duncan.ferguson at opsview.com
Fri Jul 16 16:55:25 CEST 2010

On 16 Jul 2010, at 15:10, yuris wrote:

> What's wrong with this plugin? If any configs are necessary or something
> I'll provide them. If anyone have any reasonable idea please share.

Always test plugins by running them as nagios (not root) and outside the directory the script is in

$ libexec/check_postfixq.sh -w 30000 -c 50000 -p

as this is how nagios runs them.  You'll pick up any problems running scripts much quicker that way.

 Duncs

--
Duncan Ferguson
Senior Developer/Support Engineer