Nagios plugin always returns 0 value

yuris yuris at smtp.com
Fri Jul 16 16:10:00 CEST 2010

Hello,

I made a plugin that counts mails in particular postfix queues and when
invoke from shell at remote host (mail server) it returns me valid
values on stdout:

./check_postfixq.sh -w 30000 -c 50000 -p
OK - total mails in queues: 10606 | mail in queues=10606;30000;50000;0

but when I invoke it from Nagios server it always returns 0 as if all
queues are empty:

./check_nrpe -H mail.server.hostname -c check_postfixq
OK - total mails in queues: 0 | mail in queues=0;30000;50000;0

What's wrong with this plugin? If any configs are necessary or something
I'll provide them. If anyone have any reasonable idea please share.

--
best regards,
yuris