Adding a line to GUI

Honia A honia2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:58:57 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am new to Nagios and has installed Nagios-3.2.1 on a CentOs machine. When I log in to the GUI and click on the pages from the left frame, I see a grey-ish box on all the pages which has a title corresponding to the page I click on and the rest reads:

Last Updated: Thu Jul 15 14:58:26 EDT 2010
Updated every 90 seconds
Nagios® Core™ 3.2.1 - www.nagios.org
Logged in as nagiosadmin

I am trying to add a simple line to this box that warns users to be careful not to change anything, but can't seem to find the file in charge with this.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks,