NDO only processing some hosts

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:38:26 CEST 2010

So i set data_processing_options to 12480
moved the timeouts back to the standards

I am still seeing the same behavior.

As soon as I start ndoutils the service and host checks stop.  In the
performance info the number of checks in the last 1min goes to 0 and
if i wait long enough the 5 min also goes to 0.

As soon as I stop ndoutils it picks right up.

Greg Pangrazio
pangrazi at gmail.com

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Greg Pangrazio <pangrazi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't really care about historical data so i was reducing those
> times to get data out of the DB faster and improve startup times.
>
> Should I go back to the defaults there?
>
> Here is the SQL
> +------+
> | CNT  |
> +------+
> | 3232 |
> +------+
>
> Really I only need service and host status nothing else is of use to me.
>
> Does that mean i want the service status data and/or the service check
> data.  I assume that the host should match.
>
> Greg Pangrazio
> pangrazi at gmail.com
>

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Michael Friedrich
> <michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Greg Pangrazio wrote:
>>> max_timedevents_age=60
>>>
>> If you remove that from data_processing_options, it won't be used in the
>> future.
>>
>>> max_systemcommands_age=90
>>> max_servicechecks_age=90
>>> max_hostchecks_age=90