ndomod Segmentation fault

Carl Friend Carl.Friend at mathworks.com
Wed Jul 14 13:52:00 CEST 2010

   Greetings,

   I had this problem a few days ago when I tried upgrading from
1.4b7 to 1.4b9, and thanks to Mr. Michael Friedrich who passed
along these links:

http://markmail.org/message/jsolx6j6jl74aqpj
https://dev.icinga.org/issues/219

I was able to solve the segfault issue.

   However, once the segfaults were solved, it appears that 1.4b9 is
rather slower than 1.4b7.  Given this, I'll second the recommendation
to stay at 1.4b7, although if you have a very large number of hosts
and/or services you may want to add some indexes to the database
schema to improve the basic housekeeping performance as old data get
culled out.

| Carl Richard Friend (UNIX Sysadmin)     | Natick, Massachusetts, USA |
| Minicomputer Collector / Enthusiast     |                 01760-2098 |
| http://users.rcn.com/crfriend/museum    | ICBM: +42:18:00  -71:21:03 |