Nagiosgrapher problem with building graph for particular check_service

yuris yuris at smtp.com
Fri Jul 9 16:13:59 CEST 2010

You are right, I've been changing definition couple of times, and since
I have not been changing it for some some time (like 30 minutes) rrd
file was updated on it's own and graph started to work!

So it seems like manual deleting of rrd file is not absolutely
necessary, it's possible to just wait for some time and it will be
updated automatically.

Thanks for the help!

--
best regards,