Trouble with latency

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Tue Jul 6 15:35:12 CEST 2010

Scott

I encountered a similar issue with ndo and mysql when the tables grew to
a monstrous size , and ndo had trouble doing the updates to the DB.

Check the tables sizes and see if you can trim them to a more
"manageable" size.

Personally i truncate the tables that  grow to fast every week as the
data i need the ndo for is never more then a day old .

Assaf

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon