Returning "CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake' on Nagios server

Najeeb Aslam Najeeb.Aslam at youthnet.org
Thu Jul 1 17:31:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a centos nagios server monitoring services via NRPE plugin, getting the following error for solaris remote host, I have checked my /usr/local/Nagios/etc/nrpe.cfg file and NRPE service is up and running and listening on port 5666 , but still cannot worked what the problem is, can anyone shed any light on this please.

---
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

Best regards,

-Najeeb
Najeeb Aslam
Unix Systems Administrator, Youthnet UK
50 Featherstone St, London, EC1Y 8RT | najeeb.aslam at youthnet.org
Direct: 0207 250 5750 ext. 234 |Switchboard: 0207 250 5700 | Fax: 0207 250 3695
Websites: www.youthnet.org<http://www.youthnet.org/> | www.do-it.org.uk | www.thesite.org | www.lifetracks.com<http://www.lifetracks.com/>
P Before printing, please think about the environment

YouthNet UK is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 3031098. Charity registration number 1048995. Registered office: 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DH.