Ports used in Nagios infrastructure

Jerry Joy jerryapr7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:59:51 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to find out all the ports used by Nagios infrastructure
components in a distributed architecture. The idea is to identify the
firewall changes required for the implementation. As per documentation and
information on web I notice the following ports. Please let me know if I
missed anything

Port 80 for Console Access on Primary Nagios server (including web server)
Port 5667 for NSCA on Primary Nagios server
Port 12489 on Windows clients for NSClient++
Port 5666 on Linux clients for NRPE daemon

Is there any other port on the Primary Nagios server which is listening for
reports from clients?
Also, is there any port opening required for any port on the distributed
Nagios server which sends reports to the Primary Nagios server

Thanks,
Jerry