How to accomplish this task

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:50:58 CET 2010

What manufacturer / model of blades do you have? There are sometimes
additions to ESX(i) that can be implemented (such as Dell's
openmanage) that provide interfaces to monitor hardware.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM, ReynierPM <rperezm at uci.cu> wrote:
> Hi every:
> I have 6 Blade Servers with ESX vSphere and in top of this structure I
> have 78 more virtualized servers. Exists any way to check Blade Servers
> processor temperature, ram status, and all this stuff related to hardware?
> --
> Cheers and thx in advance
> ReynierPM

LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.