Command execution failed

Gary Every gevery at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:27:28 CET 2010

Looks like either the execute permissions are improperly set on the script
you're trying to run - via ssh - on the remote (not nagios) server, or the
user that you've set up shared keys with doesn't have permission to run the
command or script.

The problem with shared keys and check-by-ssh is that either you've got to
set up your scripts to be able to be run by a non-priveleged user, or you've
got to share the root users keys . . ..

g.;

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM, ReynierPM <rperezm at uci.cu> wrote:

> Hi every:
> Some time ago I wrote a message to this list for get help in how to
> check Bacula over Nagios. As bacula nagios plugins use check_host_by_ssh
> command I configure shared key between client (monitoring server, where
> nagios reside) and server(bacula - server to check) and it works because
> I can login from Nagios Server to Bacula Server without enter any
> password. Now Nagios is reporting this error:
>
> Remote command execution failed: Permission denied, please try again.
>
> How I can fix this now?
> --
> Saludos
> ReynierPM